Monday, September 2, 2013

Beginnings are Tough!

So I've been putting this off for some time... but, what better day to start blogging than today, right?

I suppose I looked at starting a blog as this immensely daunting task, when all I wanted it to be is a fun way to share ideas and personal experiences. I over-think things, and I suppose that's because I imagine that anything I do or create has to be a flawless masterpiece of epic proportion! In reality, perfection is something I strive for, but never quite achieve. And I've realized over the past couple of years that that's alright. I look at all the things I love that other people have written, painted, sculpted, filmed (and whatever other action verbs you can think of), and what I appreciate the most is any imperfections I find, because, of course, that's what makes something unique. And I'm all about unique! ;)

And with all that in mind, all that's left for me to do is to start writing.

So, without further ado...

Welcome to my adventure!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Search This Blog